[CWB] Structural attributes as feature sets?

Jose Manuel Martinez Martinez jmmtra at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 19:17:33 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I'm reading the corpus encoding tutorial and in section 5 I've found
interesting stuff about feature sets for positional attributes. Iam
wondering if it would be possible to use such feature but with
structural attributes.

Say that in my corpus I've collected information about the speakers, and
some of them can speak more than one foreign language. I would like to
have astructural attribute like

foreing_languages="ES|PT|IT"

for each textproduced by that particular speaker.

Best,

José Manuel