[CWB] Adding markup to query results

Hannah Kermes h.kermes at mx.uni-saarland.de
Sat Mar 30 01:10:33 CET 2013

Hello Alberto,

you can mark the respective position using the so-called target (marked
by an @ in front of the respective position).
[pos="X"][]*@[pos="Y"][]*[pos="X"]
The target is then an anchor point same as "match" and "matchend" and
you can refer to it in the same way  for grouping, counting, tabulate, ...
However, you only have one of these targets.
If you put the target on an optional position, the target will also be
optional. If you put it on an element with flexible length -
@[pos="Y"]*
it will be put on the last element.

Best
Hannah