[CWB] If you're using the CWB...

Serge Heiden slh at ens-lyon.fr
Tue Oct 29 20:27:42 CET 2013

Hi,

We are developing software using CWB and would like to have our project
cited in your web site (http://cwb.sourceforge.net/links.php).

The entry could be:
- TXM <https://sourceforge.net/projects/txm> is a free and open-source
cross-platform Unicode & XML based text/corpus analysis environment and
graphical client, supporting Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. It can also be
used online as a J2EE standard compliant web portal (GWT based) with
access control built in. It offers a comprehensive range of analysis
tools (concordances, collocate search, frequency lists, etc.) based on
the powerfull CQP full text search engine (http://cwb.sourceforge.net)
and a range of statistical functions (factorial analysis,
classification, cooccurrency analysis, etc.) based on R packages
(http://www.r-project.org).

All the best,
Serge

--
Dr. Serge Heiden, slh at ens-lyon.fr, http://textometrie.ens-lyon.fr
ENS de Lyon/CNRS - ICAR UMR5191, Institut de Linguistique Française