[CWB] a question regarding the keywords analysis in CQPweb

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Oct 31 13:46:41 CET 2013

I copied this aspect of the user interface. But I imagine I think the rationale was probably: Because if you want words in list 1 that don’t occur at all in list 2, then you’ve got the “compare frequency lists” function on the same screen.

Happy to change it if there’s a general feeling that being able to go down to zero would be useful.