[CWB] cqpserver charset: Where can I set this variable?

Jörg Knappen j.knappen at mx.uni-saarland.de
Wed Apr 2 14:52:16 CEST 2014

Hi,

I have a corpus in polish language encoded in the character set latin2.
I have manually post-edited the registry file like this:

# corpus properties provide additional information about the corpus:
##:: charset  = "latin2" # character encoding of corpus data
##:: language = "pl"     # insert ISO code for language (de, en, fr, ...)

However, the cqpserver still claims (verified using -d ALL) that the corpus
in encoded in "latin1". It should announce "latin2" here ...

Where does the cqpserver take the character set from, and how can I
modify this?

I am using the stable version 3.0.0 of the Corpus work bench.

Greetings from Saarbrücken,

Jörg Knappen