[CWB] A question about the aligning using cwb-encoding

Ruprecht von Waldenfels waldenfels at issl.unibe.ch
Fri Feb 14 08:26:11 CET 2014

Hi,
you might be interested to know we are planning to publish a very simple
interface for parallel corpora with CWB in the near future (it's mainly
a question of the documentation and choosing the right license...). It's
being used in with ParaSol at the moment (see http://parasol.unibe.ch ).
While it is certainly not in any way as sophisticated as Andrews work,
it should be very easy to install and run - this was our main concern.

I can try to prioritize the publication, if you are interested.

Best!
Ruprecht