[CWB] CQP installation

Teresa Molés Cases teresamoles at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 13:29:25 CET 2014

Hi,

Just a quick question about installation.

After reading the manuals I’m not quite sure if CQP is already included in the installation pack of CWB or if it has to be installed later from another source. Could you confirm me this, please?

I suppose CQP is included in CWB and the components that are required to run CWB (and CQP) are the distribution of CWB and the distribution of Perl language, plus the encoded corpora, of course. I just need a confirmation, because I would like to know it for sure.

Thanks a lot in advance,

Teresa