[CWB] CQPWeb on Linux server

Teresa Molés Cases teresamoles at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 17:24:26 CET 2014

Hi again,

Now having clear that CQP is included in the distribution of CWB... Do I need to install CQPWeb if I want to run CWB in a Linux server or is it enough with CWB? I mean, CQPWeb is necessary to encode and index a corpus from the web, isnt’t it? I suppose it is not necessary to install CQPWeb to run CWB from a Linux server, but just in case…any confirmation is welcome.

Thanks a lot in advance,

PD: I’d like to post this in my previous post but I didn't find the option. Sorry for this.