[CWB] Different Access Privileges

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Feb 20 17:29:31 CET 2014

The documentation is not written yet because the implementation of the different access levels is not finished yet. MY recommendation for now is to just use "normal" and ignore the others for the time being.

Ultimately, "restricted" access will disallow some functions and "full" will allow you to give some users preferential treatment. But none of this is implemented yet.

Andrew.