[CWB] CQPWeb on Linux server

Andres Chandia andres at chandia.net
Thu Feb 20 17:30:41 CET 2014

CQPweb is a web interface for CWB, if you intend to index corpora by command line only it is
not necessary to configure/install cqp web, but if you intend to give your users web ways to
index corpora, then you need all of that installed and configured, In my experience it is fast
and easier index corpora by command line and then exploit them by web interface...