[CWB] CQPweb: v 3.1.0 now usable, I think

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Jan 21 07:31:33 CET 2014

Fixed in 506, I think.

Andrew.

From: cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it [mailto:cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it] On Behalf Of Markus Killer
Sent: 21 January 2014 06:28
To: cwb at sslmit.unibo.it
Subject: Re: [CWB] CQPweb: v 3.1.0 now usable, I think

(sorry for repost - used wrong sender email) - This time I managed to get a bit further, but still no successful install/upgrade possible:

autosetup on empty database:

Updated to Revision 504.
mki at ubuntu:/var/www/cqp-web-beta$ cd bin/
mki at ubuntu:/var/www/cqp-web-beta/bin$ sudo php ./autosetup.php
CQPweb has encountered an error!
================================

                                                <th class="concordtable">CQPweb encountered an error and could not continue.</th>
                A mySQL query did not run successfully!

Original query:

update user_info set last_seen_time = CURRENT_TIMESTAMP where username='mkiller'

Error # 1146: Table 'cqpwbeta.user_info' doesn't exist

or upgrade-database on v3.0.16 database (sql-import into empty database before running script):

mki at ubuntu:/var/www/cqp-web-beta/bin$ sudo php ./upgrade-database.php
Database version is now at < 3.1.0. Database will now be upgraded to 3.1.0...
A mySQL query did not run successfully!

Original query:

alter table saved_dbs drop key dbname

Error # 1091: Can't DROP 'dbname'; check that column/key exists

Best wishes,
Markus