[CWB] CQPweb: v 3.1.0 now usable, I think

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Jan 21 08:52:49 CET 2014

(1) Ach, that's a bug introduced by the previous bug fix! Changed & fixed in 508.

(2) This occurs, I think, because you are running the script on a half-upgraded database, so some of the changes it is trying to make have already been made.

Run this SQL command manually:

describe saved_dbs;

and look at the key status of the column "dbname". If it says "PRI", then you need to revert the DB by running the following:

alter table saved_dbs drop primary key;
alter table saved_dbs add key `dbname` (`dbname`);

If that's the only thing that was "halfway", it will fix the problem. If other things were half-and-half, you'll get stuck at a later point in the script next time you run it.

One (slightly dangerous) way round that is to hack library.inc.php to comment out lines 222 and 223. Then, the script will trundle on even if one of the earlier commands does not run. That change would need to be reverted ASAP afterwards of course!

Andrew.