[CWB] CQPweb: Error: "Call to undefined function check_user_cookie_token()"

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Jan 22 12:47:06 CET 2014

I think this is fixed in commit 514.

Thanks

-----Original Message-----
From: cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it [mailto:cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it] On Behalf Of Krzysztof Nowak
Sent: 22 January 2014 11:18
To: cwb at sslmit.unibo.it
Subject: [CWB] CQPweb: Error: "Call to undefined function check_user_cookie_token()"

Dear all,

I have updated my local CQPweb installation to the recent version.
After some initial problems with admin user password, everything seems to work just great with one exception, though. When trying to access collocation search page from within concordance list (redirect.php?redirect=collocations), I keep getting a blank screen with a PHP error message:
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function check_user_cookie_token() in /var/www/cqp/lib/environment.inc.php on line 252".
Do you happen to encounter a similar error or is it only my installation?
I will be grateful for any hint.

Best regards
Krzysztof

My system settings: