[CWB] CQPweb: upgrade-database.php v3.0.16 > v3.1.0

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Jan 22 13:04:36 CET 2014

Hi Markus,

I have been puzzling over this at great length and have got nowhere.

(1) The old password column exists because I disabled its deletion to make rollback easier if needed. (There is an alert note in the printed output telling people to drop the password column manually after the fact).

But the old password going into the email column is something I just can't figure out. It's not happened on the system I upgraded (albeit that wasn't with 512 but an earlier version) and I can't find anything in the code of upgrade-database that ought to alter the contents of the email column in that way.

(2) Likewise this puzzles me, there WAS a bug that did this, but I thought I had fixed it in commit 502.

So, if you can add any further details related to this bug that might help me track it down, that would be very much appreciated....