[CWB] uncomplete tag

Andres Chandia andres at chandia.net
Fri Jan 24 17:27:03 CET 2014

I've taken the tags out of the initial visualization and that soves it.

El
Vie, 24 de Enero de 2014, 6:55, Hardie, Andrew escribió:

Now
fixed in commit 517.

(Please
note that gloss-mode display for extended context view is not actually complete, so this was
not a bug so much as an effect of that view being work-in-progress.  But I’ve inserted a
hack to get it to produce the expected behaviour, as a stop gap.)