[CWB] updating cqp web from v3.0.16 to v3.1.9

Andres Chandia andres at chandia.net
Sat Jul 26 18:55:23 CEST 2014

On the new version (v3.1.9) of cqp I've found the next behaviour, which I don't know if it's
normal or it is a misconfiguration I've done or it is a bug.
When logging in to the
interface with any user, either old or a brand new one, it requires a second authentication in
the form of a httpass dialog, if the user is not included in the httpass and httgroup files,
then can not browse or query the corpus that cqp is showing to this very same user as
accessible

El Sab, 19 de Julio de 2014, 17:17, Hardie, Andrew