[CWB] Character encoding revisited

Josep M. Fontana josepm.fontana at upf.edu
Wed Jun 25 20:44:17 CEST 2014

Hi Teresa,

I'm not sure I follow you. I'm not using Putty since I don't have
Windows. From what you are saying, though, I infer the problem you had
had to do with how you viewed the characters on the terminal, right?
This is not the problem I have, though, because I transfer the text file
to my local computer and I can see that the text encoding is screwed up.
Thanks for your help, anyway. Gràcies!

JM