[CWB] First installation

Daniel Renau alphak87 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 23:29:28 CEST 2015

I'm trying to install CWB 3.4 and I can't.
I'm inside a VirtualMachine with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS, because this is the SO
in the production machine.

In console I type:
$ svn co http://svn.code.sf.net/p/cwb/code/cwb/trunk cwb
$ cd cwb
$ sudo ./install-scripts/cwb-install-ubuntu

It didn't threw any error, but when I tried to start the corpus, typing:
$ cqp

It said that this command isn't found

What I'm doing wrong?

--