[CWB] export query to sql

Luigi Talamo luigi.talamo at unibg.it
Thu Apr 2 17:20:26 CEST 2015

Thank you Andrew. Following the tutorial, I am now able to obtain a
tabulated file with several information, such as:

tabulate A match word, match lemma;

resulting in:

word lemma

But how can I obtain the kwic in the first column, as in:

kwic word lemma

Thank you very much and sorry for the dummy question.

Luigi