[CWB] using the EuroParl aligned corpora

John T. Hale jthale at cornell.edu
Thu Aug 20 22:03:39 CEST 2015

Hi, I'm keen to use CWB in a course this Fall. I'm particularly interested in showing off EuroParl3 corpora that are posted on the sourceforge page.
	1. is there a document indicating who we should credit? what the full set of annotations are? I didn't see anything in the info file
	2. is there any way to take advantage of the "aligned" aspect of these corpora? i.e. to ask how you say "We don't want you to raise tariffs" (e.g.) in Spanish, Dutch, Italian,...

best,
-john