[CWB] Errors in the auto-setup file of CQPweb

Xiaoyan Tang 2011txy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 08:27:53 CEST 2015

Dear All,

I got the following error when I tried to install CQPweb using the
auto-setup script.

PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function print_html_footer() in
> /var/www/html/CQPweb/lib/exiterror.inc.php on line 159

But I found that the problem was not the function, but in the file
/CQPweb/lib/admin-lib.inc.php.

1. Line 1325

`access_statement` TEXT default NULL

A comma should be added to the end of this line.

`access_statement` TEXT default NULL,

2. Line 1513

`text_list`,

The name of the column was not followed by a data type. I changed it to

`text_list` varchar(255),

After modifying these two lines, I can successfully install CQPweb using
the script.
If you encounter the same problem, my solutions may help.

Best,

Xiaoyan