[CWB] Broken BNC

Andres Chandia andres at chandia.net
Tue Mar 3 16:55:53 CET 2015

Thanks Andrew,

El Mar, 3 de Marzo de 2015, 14:51, Hardie, Andrew
escribió:

Andres,
Sebastian Hoffmann is the person to contact on matters related to BNCweb

best

Andrew

From:
cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it [mailto:cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it]
 On Behalf Of
Andres Chandia
 Sent: 03 March 2015 13:04

To: Open source development of the Corpus WorkBench

Subject: [CWB] Broken BNC

I'm sending this mail to this list because I get no answer from the BNC
people, maybe you can help me, thanks:

Dear Srs.
 some days ago I
sent you a mail with the questions below, but probably it went to your spam folder because I
sent it from my personal account, please read the next text of the original mail:

I work for the department of translation and language sciences of the university Pompeu Fabra
in Barcelona, I had an installation of the BNC web interface up and running in here:
 http://parles.upf.edu/bncweb-cgi/BNCweb.pl
 but after some system updates and cqp ( we also have it here:

http://parles.upf.edu/llocs/cqp/) updates the bnc interface stopped working, so my
question is whether you advice to reinstall it or try to fix the errors, and if I reinstall is
there a newer version than this: BNCweb_version_4.3.tar.gz, which is the one
  I have.

 That's it for now, but be sure that I will ask you some more stuffs during the
process of putting the service up again.

 Thanks.

 _______________________

andrés chandía

administrador de
 parles.upf |

psicoaching | mapuche koyaktu |
 ong mapuche koyaktu | amind
terapia
No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el
medio ambiente!

            andrés
chandía

administrador de
parles.upf | psicoaching | mapuche
koyaktu | ong mapuche koyaktu | amind terapia
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!