[CWB] Trouble Designing Subcorpora – Blank Page

Silvio Fuchs silvio.fuchs88 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 10:32:50 CET 2015

Hi Andrew

Thanks for helping me fix that bug. However, I didn’t quite succeed in creating my subcorpora. I have one piece of metadata which is marked as classification and I want to use it to create my subcorpora. When I use the „scan text metadata“ method, I always end up not finding any texts. If I try to use the field „corpus metadata“ I end up with the following error-message, maybe another bug?

"We're sorry, but CQPweb could not read your full URL.
This sometimes happens when you have clicked on a link in an email or a document, and the link has been mis-formatted by your email or document reader."

PHP debugging backtrace

array(3) {
  [1]=>
  array(4) {
    ["file"]=>
    string(44) "/var/www/html/cqpweb/lib/environment.inc.php"
    ["line"]=>
    int(760)
    ["function"]=>
    string(17) "exiterror_bad_url"
    ["args"]=>
    array(0) {
    }
  }
  [2]=>
  array(4) {
    ["file"]=>
    string(48) "/var/www/html/cqpweb/lib/subcorpus-admin.inc.php"
    ["line"]=>
    int(50)
    ["function"]=>
    string(26) "cqpweb_startup_environment"
    ["args"]=>
    array(1) {
      [0]=>
      &int(1)
    }
  }
  [3]=>
  array(4) {
    ["file"]=>
    string(44) "/var/www/html/cqpweb/exe/subcorpus-admin.php"
    ["line"]=>
    int(1)
    ["args"]=>
    array(1) {
      [0]=>
      string(48) "/var/www/html/cqpweb/lib/subcorpus-admin.inc.php"
    }
    ["function"]=>
    string(7) "require"
  }