[CWB] Migrating corpus to CQPwebInABox

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Nov 10 09:04:08 CET 2015

I am not sure I entirely understand the questions.

If you don’t have any text-level metadata, then just use the “Minimalist Metadata” button. That will sort it out.

You should be able to move your existing index files into the VM – just treat it as adding an already-indexed corpus to the system.

>> I'm not familiar with corpus-edition, but they have asked me for help to have a web interface.

I don’t understand: what is corpus-edition?

>> PS: Is there a way to translate the interface like .pot/.po/.mo archives?

I have no idea what pot/po/mo are, I’m afraid. Generally: no, the UI language has to be English (I have contemplated implementing variable-language UI, but (a) it would be a huge project in terms of the code, (b) sourcing the other languages would be a problem, (c) and I would not be able to keep any language but English up to date when things change, which they do quite often, so maintainability would be a nightmare.)

Andrew.