[CWB] Migrating corpus to CQPwebInABox

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Nov 12 16:37:17 CET 2015

Ah right, you should be able to find the cqp and other executables in a sub-folder. This is because the default configuration puts beta versions in their own little subdirectories rather than the normal /usr/local/bin. 2 solutions: (1) add that directory to the path (use locate cwb-encode to find it, but it is most likely /usr/local/bin/cwb-3.4 or something similar)  (2) set the environment variable CWB_LIVE DANGEROUSLY to true when compiling.

(Another way is to change which configuration file you use for configuration…)