[CWB] Migrating corpus to CQPwebInABox (Hardie, Andrew)

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Nov 16 22:40:03 CET 2015

CQPweb relies on a table of metadata about each text. If you have rich text-level metadata, it will use this in many functions. If you don't have any such data, just push the button for "minimalist metadata" and it will set things up so they work without you getting the tools for restricted queries, query distribution etc.

Best

Andrew.