[CWB] CQPWeb-In-A-Box retrieving metadata from XML

Silvio Fuchs silvio.fuchs88 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 15:50:27 CEST 2015

Hi
I am using, or rather trying to use, CQPWeb-in-a-box, but am having troubles creating metadata for my corpus. My corpus is a xml-structured file which meets all the requirements needed for CQPweb as far as I can tell. Encoding and installing worked, however when getting to the step of adding metadata I am getting to the problem, that I want to retrieve the metadata from the XML-File, which should be possible according to several tutorials. There is supposed to be a button for that at the bottom of the adding metadata page, but unfortunately there simply isn’t. There is only a header stating: "My metadata is embedded in the XML of my corpus!“ I think there is supposed to be a button below that, however it is missing in my case.

Can anyone help setting me up? Btw. working with cqp in terminal works fine.

Regards
Silvio