[CWB] CQPweb 3.2.4 related: query returns a blank page and corpus deletion partial

(Ray) WU Liangping liangpingwu at 126.com
Tue Oct 27 13:33:50 CET 2015

Sorry, I reinstalled v3.2.4 and caught an error in the log file. Hopefully this helps.

[Tue Oct 27 20:29:52 2015] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected '[' in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/lib/concordance.inc.php on line 653, referer: http://127.0.1.1/brown/index.php?thisQ=search&uT=y

I can see Line 653 reads:  $restrict_access_max = max_hits_when_restricted(amount_of_text_searched($cache_record['subcorpus'], $cache_record['restrictions'])[0]);

Liangping