[CWB] click here to view your own corpus access privileges

Andres Chandia andres at chandia.net
Wed Sep 23 14:18:08 CEST 2015

Hi there, I have upgraded to version 3.2, everything goes well except for the page of
privileges:
when a user access this page there is no info at all, I mean, it says
"You have permission to access the following corpora" but nothing else, I captured
the error that accessing this page generates on apache:

PHP Fatal error:  Call
to undefined function get_corpus_info() in /www/cqp/lib/indexforms-user.inc.php on line 1204,
referer: http://parles.upf.edu/llocs/cqp/

How can this be solved?

Thanks...

            andrés
chandía

administrador de
parles.upf | psicoaching | mapuche
koyaktu | ong mapuche koyaktu | amind terapia
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!