[CWB] click here to view your own corpus access privileges

Andres Chandia andres at chandia.net
Wed Sep 23 15:37:26 CEST 2015

3.1 would enough?

El Mie, 23 de Septiembre de 2015, 14:36, Hardie, Andrew
escribió:

easily
explained: v 3.2 isn’t finished yet. It is broken as per my warning a while
back and you should downgrade if you expect things to actually work.

will announce it on the list when it is safe to upgrade.

Andrew.

From:
cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it [mailto:cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it]
 On Behalf Of