[CWB] 504 Gateway Error

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Apr 8 11:18:52 CEST 2016

The problem will not be a PHP timeout, since time expended by slave processes does not count towards the PHP timeout, and for big queries the time expenditure is in the CQP slave process.

Moreover, the Apache timeout on my server is set to 300, yet I frequently run processes that take longer than 5 minutes. So that cannot be the only thing at issue.

Is there anything enlightening in the Apache error log?