[CWB] Parallel corpora in CQPweb

Andres Chandia andres at chandia.net
Mon Apr 11 15:02:48 CEST 2016

Sorry  form my intromission, I reproduce here an old mail that may help you Philippe:

Dear List,

I am happy to say we have finally succeeded in publishing the
parallel
corpus interface to CWB we have used in ParaSol
(http://parasol.unibe.ch)
as an open source project here:
https://bitbucket.org/rvwfels/paravoz .

The
package ParaVoz provides a simple, yet effective interface for a
parallel corpus using
OpenCWB (http://cwb.sourceforge.net). It should
work on any linux machine with only
minimal changes in the INI files to
reflect paths, and possibly adjustments concerning
language codes.

See the movie on the ParaSol website for ParaVoz in motion
http://parasol.unibe.ch/ParaSol_demo.mp4 and the bitbucket site for more
information
on installation.

Best,
Ruprecht

NB: We have christened the
corpus ParaVoz, which means Locomotive in
many Slavic languages; at the same time the
root -voz means 'bring' in
Slavic.

No. CQPweb has no support for
parallel corpora.  It's on the TODO list...  Andrew.  -----Original Message----- From: cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it
[mailto:cwb-bounces at sslmit.unibo.it]
On Behalf Of Philippe Baudrion Sent: 11 April 2016 13:58 To: cwb at sslmit.unibo.it
Subject: [CWB] Parallel corpora in CQPweb  Dear all, following the last post [CWB]
sentence-Aligned parallel corpus in CWB by  José Manuel Martínez Martínez
chozelinek on Fri Feb 19 18:17:56 CET 2016  we have tried to use the script using
"cwb-align-import". Now, is there a way to install the corpus and registry files to
make  them available in CQPweb? Thank you for your help, Philippe  --  Baudrion Philippe
Correspondant Informatique  UNIVERSITE DE GENEVE Faculté de traduction et
d'interprétation 40, bd. du Pont d'Arve 1211 GENEVE 4  Tél +41 22 379 94 95

            andrés
chandía

administrador de:
parles.upf | delingua | amind
terapia | mapuche koyaktu | mail ong mapuche koyaktu | mail psicoaching |
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!