[CWB] CQPweb installation errors

José Antonio M M ja.martinezmarin at um.es
Mon Feb 8 01:59:53 CET 2016

Good morning to all,

I hope this is the right forum to ask for help on this issue, and that it is known enough to you for giving an easy reply.

I am trying to install an svn checked out version of CQPweb in OS X 10.11 El Capitán, with an svn checked out version of cwb already installed.
When executing php autosetup.php I get the errors below.
I wonder if defaults.inc.php and user-lib.inc.php are being read in cqpweb/lib.
I have not modified any of the above 3 files, and I have created a config.inc.php.
Could you please let me know how to proceed?

Undefined variable: mysql_link in /Library/WebServer/Documents/cqpweb/bin/autosetup.php on line 61

Undefined variable: mysql_link in /Library/WebServer/Documents/cqpweb/bin/autosetup.php on line 61

Undefined variable: mysql_utf8_set_required in /Library/WebServer/Documents/cqpweb/bin/autosetup.php on line 66

PHP Deprecated:  mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /Library/WebServer/Documents/cqpweb/lib/library.inc.php on line 156

Undefined variable: default_colloc_calc_stat in /Library/WebServer/Documents/cqpweb/bin/autosetup.php on line 73

Undefined variable: default_colloc_minfreq in /Library/WebServer/Documents/cqpweb/bin/autosetup.php on line 74

Undefined variable: default_colloc_range in /Library/WebServer/Documents/cqpweb/bin/autosetup.php on line 75

Undefined variable: default_max_dbsize in /Library/WebServer/Documents/cqpweb/bin/autosetup.php on line 76

Thank you for your support,

José Antonio