[CWB] updata-database.php: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function upgrade_()

Jörg Knappen j.knappen at mx.uni-saarland.de
Mon Feb 15 15:09:46 CET 2016

I want to update a cqpweb installation from version 3.2.4 to 3.2.6.

I installed the updated php files, copied back my old configuration
file lib/config.inc.php and try to run

$ php upgrade-database.php

Unfortunately, I get the following error:

Current DB version is ; target version is 3.2.6 .  About to upgrade....
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function upgrade_() in
/data2/htdocs/cqpweb/bin/upgrade-database.php on line 158

Note the empty old version. What's going wrong here? How can I proceed?

--Jörg Knappen