[CWB] updata-database.php: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function upgrade_()

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Feb 15 16:28:38 CET 2016

The empty old version is the problem - it looks like it has tried to get the old version from the database (which monitors its own version internally), but failed.

I'm not sure why it failed, however. Let me suggest some steps to check it out.

Can you run the following query in the MySQL client:

      select * from system_info;

I would expect to see the following:

| setting_name | value            |
| db_version   | 3.1.4            |