[CWB] Updating error 3.2.4 to 3.2.7

Daniel Renau alphak87 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:30:50 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

my server has the 3.2.4 version and works well but I want to upgrade it.

Change directory to /var/www/html/cqpweb
Do a svn update as root -> all OK revision 766
Change directory to /var/www/html/cqpweb/bin
Run "upgrade-database.php" as root

Current DB version is 3.2.4; target version is 3.2.7 .  About to upgrade....
Current DB version is 3.2.5; target version is 3.2.7 .  About to upgrade....
Warning: this upgrade action can take a long time.
DO NOT interrupt the script; let it run to completion.
Current DB version is 3.2.6; target version is 3.2.7 .  About to upgrade....
Warning: this upgrade action can take a long time.
DO NOT interrupt the script; let it run to completion.
    .... now updating the database format for the saved_subcorpora table
    .... now updating the database format for the query_history table
    .... now updating the database format for the saved_dbs table
    .... now updating the database format for the saved_queries table
    .... now updating the database format for the saved_freqtables table
CQPweb database is now at or above the most-recently-changed version
(3.2.7). Upgrade complete!

Change ownership for all archives inside cqpweb (chown www-data:www-data
cqpweb -R)

It throws me an error (Error # 1136: Column count doesn't match value count
at row 1)

Any tip?

--
Un saludo, Dani.