[CWB] Fwd: Bug in CQPweb 3.2.6 Revision 765

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Feb 22 00:42:50 CET 2016

Hi Hannah,

Actually, it looks to be working.

After you click “create metadata” you get:

[cid:part3.01000202.07010708 at mx.uni-saarland.de]

Note “Text metadata has been loaded – Yes”  where before it was No.

>> which tells me that there is no corpus-level metadata, which however there should be.

No there shouldn’t. You have loaded text-level metadata (info about the texts), not corpus-level metadata (info about the corpus).

I direct your attention to the table headed “Corpus-level metadata” lower down, which tells you what it is and gives you a way to add it.

The interface looks different to the older version because the “metadata” heading was over-full and hard to navigate. You’ll find the freq table buttons now under “Manage frequency lists”.

Hope that clears it up