[CWB] Assertion failed

Ruprecht von Waldenfels ruprecht.waldenfels at gmx.net
Tue Jan 5 02:55:41 CET 2016

Dear Stefan,

unfortunately, I still get an error:
/opt$ cwb-align-export -o out.txt BULGAKOVMASTER_PL BULGAKOVMASTER_RU s
{s_id}

=+===CWB::CQP ERROR=====
  | CQP Error:
  |     Corpus ``BULGAKOVMASTER_PL'' is undefined
=+== occurred at /usr/local/bin/cwb-align-export line 140.

The files do exist, but somehow CQP cannot access them. If I change the
corpus name to something that REALLY does not exist, cwb-alig-export
throws an earlier error.

Could this be somehow linked to different CWB versions? All corpora are
encoded with the 3.4 versions. I don't know what the perl modules refer
to .

Best, happy new year, and thanks!

Ruprecht