[CWB] CQPweb in a box - problems with uploading files

Hannah Kermes h.kermes at mx.uni-saarland.de
Fri Jan 15 16:19:37 CET 2016

Hi all,

a collegue of mine has "successfully" install CQPweb in a box on her Mac
Laptop. But neither can we upload a file in CQPweb from her laptop, nor
can we transfer a file from her laptop to the VM. We also tried to
install a shared folder, but it will not show in the VM. The only way we
can get a file into the VM is: create a new file in the VM, open the
source file on the laptop, copy and past it to the created file.
There must be another way to do this, but we do not seem to be able to
find it, can you help us?

Thanks in advance
Hannah