[CWB] Help: CQPweb Corpus Installation and Deletion Error

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Jan 16 20:42:41 CET 2016

This is a bug in the version of the code on the VM image download. You can fix it by switching on networking in the VM and then using subversion to update the code to the latest version.

Alternatively fix it manually by going to line 265 of the file admin-lib.inc.php

          delete_xml_metata_for($corpus);

This the bug consists of a typo: fix it by changing the above to:

          delete_xml_metadata_for($corpus);

(the bug is in the emboldened bit)