[CWB] Help: CQPweb Corpus Installation and Deletion Error

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Thu Jan 21 17:02:25 CET 2016

I have a had a look around and this seems to be a filesystem permissions problem: the web server user account was unable to write to the cache directory.

I see that the cache directory is in a subfolder of your home directory. Have you made sure that the web server has full permission to read and write to this directory?