[CWB] cqp http server

Enrique Manjavacas enrique.manjavacas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:59:47 CEST 2016

I am working on a corpus query tool + annotations and I'd like to support
different backends (so far, BlackLab, CQP, but eventually more in the
future). The idea is to decouple the front-end implementation from the
backend by using a REST architecture to interact with the corpus engine. I
am therefore looking for a http-server solution for CQP. I'd like to be
able to make http requests to a possibly remote server in order to fetch
corpus data. Does something like this already exists? I could work out a
solution myself using some of the available bindings. In fact, I've already
tried with the python bindings (https://bitbucket.org/yannick/cwb-python/),
however they seem to be broken for MacOS and only loosely maintained.
I know about the Perl bindings, but I am not confident enough with Perl to
write a http server myself.
I'd appreciate any hints in the right direction,

best,

--
Enrique Manjavacas.