[CWB] WebInABox: Can't import existing corpora from host

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Jul 23 21:19:47 CEST 2016

Hi Scott,

Option 1 is the correct one to use in this case.

Might it be a permissions issue? Depending on how you mounted it, the Vbox shared folder containing the index data may not be accessible to the http daemon. Check with ls –l.

Please check this, if it’s not this, then please post the HOME line of the registry in your reply, and I’ll use that to check the code