[CWB] General note to all list members on replying to posted messages

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Sat Jul 23 21:29:02 CEST 2016

Hi everyone,

List messages are currently being sent with the following automatic-“Reply-To” email address: cwb at liste.sslmit.unibo.it<mailto:cwb at liste.sslmit.unibo.it>

However, I’m experiencing an issue where, when I actually send a reply to that address, it bounces back with a “Relay access denied” message.

If this happens to you, note the way around it is to replace the address cwb at liste.sslmit.unibo.it<mailto:cwb at liste.sslmit.unibo.it> in your email client’s “To” field with the original list address, which is cwb at sslmit.unibo.it<mailto:cwb at sslmit.unibo.it>  (note absence of “liste.” in the domain).

I have found that sending replies, as well as original messages, to the latter address actually does post them.