[CWB] CQPweb - Symbolic link error

Philippe Baudrion Philippe.Baudrion at unige.ch
Tue Mar 1 15:55:19 CET 2016

Dear all,
I have just installed CQPweb 3.2.6 revision 784 and suppose there is a
bug while loading the Corpus settings (link: "Go to Corpus settings").

Apache logs an error: Symbolic link not allowed or link target not
accessible...
It seems that the sym link is wrong and points to the wrong folder:

$ ls -l CQPweb
lrwxrwxrwx  1 www-data www-data     6 Feb 29 17:19 t23 -> ../exe

instead of the following example previously created :

lrwxrwxrwx  1 www-data www-data    27 Mar  1 11:16 t22 ->
/export/data/www/CQPweb/exe/

When I remove "../" in the sym link, the page is loaded correctly.
Can you confirm?
Thank you for your great work,

--
Baudrion Philippe
Correspondant Informatique

UNIVERSITE DE GENEVE
Faculté de traduction et d'interprétation
40, bd. du Pont d'Arve
1211 GENEVE 4

Tél +41 22 379 94 95