[CWB] Trouble with offline-freqlists.php

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 20:19:38 CET 2016

This bug seems to arise from mismatches in the length of different string fields in frequency table setup.  (Trimming the end of very long strings can result in non-unique entries in the frequency table, which is not allowed).

I am pretty sure I fixed this some time in the last couple of weeks by setting all the relevant string fields to the same length (255), but I can't remember what version I made this fix in. What version are you running?