[CWB] Query from command line

Andres Chandia andres at chandia.net
Thu Mar 24 18:45:13 CET 2016

how would it be with the -f option, how should the file format be?

thanks

> On 24 Mar 2016, at 16:43, Andres Chandia <andres at chandia.net>
wrote: >  > is there a way to
query a corpus from command line, for example, like this: >
I'm just inventing the syntax for you to understand what I mean: >  > # cqp "CORPUS" :: text_id =
"TID1" :: [pos="NN.*"] > some_file.txt >   Well, you can simply work with CQP on the command line.  If you
want to do this in batch mode, you can write the commands to a file and the use the -f option.
 Or use the (somewhat deprecated) cqpcl program, e.g.          cqpcl 'DICKENS;'
'A="silly" [pos="NN"];' 'set pp off;' 'group A matchend lemma;'  Best,
Stefan

            andrés
chandía

administrador de:
parles.upf | delingua | amind
terapia | mapuche koyaktu | mail ong mapuche koyaktu | mail psicoaching |
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!