[CWB] TreeTagger and xml attributes

Hardie, Andrew a.hardie at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Nov 14 18:43:03 CET 2016

I use a wrapper script that can be seen in action via the web-interface here:

http://corpora.lancs.ac.uk/tree-tagger/

It induces <s> tags in raw TT output, based on specified sentence-boundary-marking POS tags. (Specifically to support CQPweb input, as it happens)

The script is quite tightly bound to our setup at lancs, and could not be just dropped in at another site I think, but I'm happy to share it if anyone would find it informative.