[CWB] Some problems installing a new corpus at cqpweb

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Tue Oct 11 20:32:21 CEST 2016

Hi there, I have some problems installing a preindexed corpus in cqpweb interface
1.when
clicking the button to set metadata, it only shows a blank oage, either using a given table or
installing a minimalist set
2.I delete the corpus to try again
3, On second try I
get this error:
Error # 1062: Duplicate entry 'corpglicom-p' for key 'corpus'
eventhough I have deleted the previous installation and reindexed the corpus with cwb.
4. moving the corpus to the uploaded file and deleting previous installation does not help,
I get same error:
Error # 1062: Duplicate entry 'corpglicom-text' for key 'corpus'

The only way to start over is changing corpus name, but I have again the same
problems...
Any suggestion?

Thanks

            andrés
chandía

NMT |
Dungupeyem | Corlexim

administrador de:
Parles.upf | Delingua |
Amind terapia | Mapuche koyaktu | Nocando |
mail: ONG Mapuche koyaktu | Psicoaching |
P No imprima innecesariamente. ¡Cuide el medio ambiente!