[CWB] Some problems installing a new corpus at cqpweb

"Andrés Chandía" andres at chandia.net
Wed Oct 12 19:26:29 CEST 2016

 No I haven't because I have done it from 3.2.1 to 3.2.11 but
after taht version in the manual of 3.2.23 says nothing about running the
upgrade-database.php
Now I have done it, and all seems to go smoothly

Two
things though:
 I get this: Unexpected line outside text_id tags while creating
corpus CORPGLICOM__FREQ! -- creation aborted

what exactly means that?

and have seen there is a Manage
parallel alignment
it means there is a way now to install parallel corpora, how?

thanks